Okay I'm not drunk.
I just wish I'd be.
I called my blog a Scrap Collection so I'll use it as one.
Just like a place to scribble down all the dizzy thoughts.
Just saw TVD and I goddamn love the series. It's just ... well awesome.
Caroline and Tyler? I mean honestly?!
It was about damn time! That's what I'd call the perfect party, the perfect kiss and the perfect couple.
So I'd like a goddamn drink right now.
I'd like a party to dance, because I really, really would like to dance right now.
I'd like to get under the shower, put make-up on and dress in something nice and then go out.
To dance. And drink.
Yes, I wanna get drunk.
I wanna get SMASHED, to be exact.
Just letting out all those thoughts and feelings and just~ DANCE!
And drink.
A lot.
Tequila.
Or something.
I don't care, just alcohol!
But well I guess it's kinda useless to wish for the ... perfect party, the perfect kiss and the perfect couple.
Because I'm not in Hollywood, I'm not in a fairytale and I'm definitely not a princess.
So instead of making party and drinking ... well I'm sitting on this fucking letter for this fucking stupid thing I got myself into.
I'm not the nice girl, okay?
I'm not.
I'm an asshole and I know so.
No, I'd prefer to be called Bitch.
Because I love that word.
But it's exactly what I am, no matter what I do.
So what do I care if people will get mad at me or not.
I will be the bad, bad oh so egoistically, ignorant girl and I won't be able to change that.
So, let me repeat:
I'd like to have a drink and a party and someone to dance.
Just ... once.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen